This is my first summer in a long time that I’m rocking a medium-length haircut. For the last few years, I’ve had super long hair that has been annoying but pretty easy to deal with during the warmer months: when it was super hot out, I would just pile my hair into a messy bun or a long braid. With my still fairly new medium-length cut, that has been significantly more difficult. My hair is in an awkward transition period where half of it doesn’t fit in a bun, and it’s not yet long enough to look cute in a simple braid.
This lob haircut was so popular this year that I know many of you are going through the same struggles I am. But don’t worry – you aren’t stuck with little ponytails or buns held up with tons of bobby pins. There are other cute hairstyles you can do that will keep you cool and feeling glam this summer. Better yet, they don’t involve hot tools. Here are 20 easy no-heat summer hairstyles for medium-length hair:
1. Simply twist your hair into a low knot for a surprisingly elegant look that keeps your hair off the back of your neck.
2. Need something fancy? You CAN do an updo with medium-length hair. Try this one:
3. Simply twist and pin random strands of hair to get it all off your neck and out of your face. This looks especially awesome with curly hair.
4. Take four little braids and make them into a messy updo.
5. This is another fancy updo idea that shouldn’t take very long at all and looks really pretty:
6. Looks like you need a lot of hair for this right? Nope. This tutorial was created with shorter hair in mind:
7. Sometimes you just want to get the hair off the front of your face. Try this cool faux hawk look for a bit of an edge.
8. Two simple braids make a pretty and easy updo.
9. This pretty twisty updo doesn’t require that curling wand, unless you want it to.
10. This pretty style works for super curly hair or straight hair.
11. This pretty style looks much more complicated than it is.
12. Maybe you don’t want to pull all your hair back. This braid crown looks cute and is perfect for summer weather.
13. Use a headband to create this cool voluminous hairstyle.
14. Even shorter hair can be put into a messy bun. Here’s how to do it:
15. Use a bunch of small braids to create a boho look.
16. Do this beautiful braid crown to keep hair off your face and neck and secure all day.
17. This style is unique and so pretty:
18. This knotted style is even more unique and fun.
19. Make a ponytail instantly cooler with a side braid.
20. When all else fails, go for a messy ponytail/bun and tie a scarf into a turban around your head.
Which of these summer hairstyles is your favorite? Which one are you going to try? What did I forget? Tell me in the comments.
This post was aggregated from: Gurl | 20 Easy No-Heat Summer Hairstyles For Girls With Medium-Length Hair | http://www.gurl.com/2015/07/07/easy-no-heat-summer-hairstyles-tutorials-for-medium-length-hair/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=easy-no-heat-summer-hairstyles-tutorials-for-medium-length-hair